Push2Play — Active Games for Kids
By Saskatchewan Blue Cross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wanna get the kids moving? Push2Play® is a one-of-a-kind active play resource for families, classroom & PE teachers, activity leaders and caregivers. Really, it’s perfect for anyone who cares that kids are swapping screen time for play time. The app rewards active play and is full of fun tips for simple, unstructured outdoor play (or indoor play if it’s that kinda day). And ... it uses the kids’ screens to get them moving in a healthier direction!
Features of the app include:
· My Push2Play for a personalized user experience
· Earn stars for being active
· Cash in your stars to build your own unique play avatar
· Kid friendly physical activity log
· View all games A-Z
· Filter games based on ball, no equipment, tag, team, summer and winter
· Catchy how-to graphics for each game
· Handy Game Finder easily locates the best game for your situation - outside or inside, any number of players
· 'Shake' to select a random game
· 'Heart' your favourite games and they'll display at the top of your list
· New games added regularly
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Upgraded for compatibility with iOS 9 and higher.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 27, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Medical Services Incorporated
- © Saskatchewan Blue Cross 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.