Never miss an investment opportunity. Stay connected to the markets and manage your Qtrade Investor accounts from wherever you are. Qtrade Mobile allows you to execute trading orders quickly and easily. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
From a well-organized and customizable dashboard, you have instant access to powerful trading tools, sophisticated resources and detailed market information. Get quotes, including company profiles and news. Check the value of your accounts at a glance, and drill down to see the value of each of the holdings in your portfolio.
A Qtrade Investor account is required to use Qtrade Mobile. If you are a current client, log in with the same username and password. New clients can open a Qtrade Investor account easily online or from your mobile device at www.qtrade.ca/investor.
With Qtrade Mobile you can:
• Manage all your Qtrade Investor accounts from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• Quickly and easily place trades on equities, including ETFs, as well as options and mutual funds
• Easily view gain/loss information at the portfolio, account and individual holding level
• Check the status of your orders and view order details of executed orders
• Conveniently transfer money between your financial institution and Qtrade Investor or establish and manage recurring contributions
• Access extensive information about activity on major North American exchanges
• Get detailed real-time quotes for individual stocks
• Use Account Summary for an overview of the all your account balances
• Use Portfolio to see the value of each holding in your portfolio, and touch a ticker symbol to take action
• Manage watchlists of companies you are considering – create a new list, or add or remove a symbol from a list
Your activity is protected with the latest encryption technology, and automatically synced with your regular online account, so the information you see is always up to date.
Download the app now for the most convenient way to manage your Qtrade Investor accounts when you’re on the go.
Bug fixes and interface enhancements:
•Fixed: white screen issue for applications and onboarding not processed via desktop
•Improved: login screen and page design throughout the app
•Improved: more visible buy and sell buttons
•Improved: quote search functionality
•Updated: currency indicator for USD EFT
Ratings and Reviews
New update broke a good ap
‘Improved’ search update has broken the ap almost entirely. Nothing comes up properly. HVT search shows the Toronto stock, but there is no way to get a quote. Haverty (us) is where the CDN and US links take you. Google stock says it’s a dollar a share. Valens Growth link also will only return a US Vanguard ETF. Ditto DVA Toronto - will only return US company of same ticker. Interestingly, they added a flag icon for exchanges, but they’re wrong too. A stock will say TOR-V then have a US flag below. Together these flaws show Qtrade has completely skipped quality control and unleashed crap on it’s customers without beta testing. This would have never have happened pre-Desjardins. Instead of improving something that wasn’t broken, maybe next time spend your time adding new functionality, like options chains.
Touch ID won’t work
Best customer service apparently. Worst app?
Face ID does not work properly
Face ID does not work properly. It will correctly authenticate but not fill in the fields resulting in a “incorrect username/password” message. Still have to manually enter details or go through keychain. Please fix!!
Update: the troubleshooting you gave me did not work. It prompts to enable Face ID before you even log in. And instead of logging out the app just crashes.
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Please ensure the "Remember my username" box on the log in page is checked. If it is and the issue still persists please try the following steps:
1. Log in by typing your username and password 2. Go to "Preference" 3. Turn off "Touch ID Authentication" 4. Turn on "Touch ID Authentication" 5. Log out of the app 6. Log back into the app and you should be prompted to enable Face ID. Please let us know if these steps work for you.
Update: sorry that those steps did not work for you. We are working on a new build to resolve this issue.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.