Travel safely and effectively with the Québec 511 mobile app
This mobile app puts a variety of information at your fingertips, such as:
• roadwork and hindrances (location, nature, schedule, duration);
• traffic conditions;
• winter road conditions (roadway and visibility conditions);
• images from traffic cameras (major Québec regions and border crossings);
• current events on the road network (accidents, floods, etc.);
• availability and schedules of ferry services;
• wait time at border crossings;
• location of rest areas and villages-relais, along with the services offered;
• location of photo radars and red lights cameras;
• prohibited access to trucks and weight limits;
• location of arrester beds and check brakes areas;
• information on federal bridges.
In addition, enabling alerts allows you to receive notifications about current warnings, new roadworks and general messages.
• Anomalies corrected.
• Tips provided the first time the application is launched.
• Link to the user guide added to the “Options” menu.
• Brake-check areas and arrester beds displayed in the interactive map.
Ratings and Reviews
Where are the traffic cameras? They're 'green' in display but don't appear on the map.
CURRENT CONDITIONS GONE
Where did the current conditions info go? That was the most useful part of the app! Use waze instead...
Cameras shown but no access. Why?
- Ministere des Transports du Quebec
- 29.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gouvernement du Québec 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.