QuakeFeed Earthquake Map, Alerts and News - World Earthquakes Displayed on Esri Maps
By Artisan Global LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QuakeFeed is the #1 Earthquake App for iOS!
--> No banner ads
--> Quick and very easy to use
--> Eight beautiful basemaps plus plate lines
--> Free alerts for M6.0+ quakes worldwide
--> Customizable alerts via In-App Purchase
--> Curated earthquake news and announcements
--> Great educational tool
--> Offers, tips and information when you open the app while in a participating local merchant. You can opt out, please see the Privacy FAQ for details.
Our mapping features are truly stunning. Want a unique perspective on the quakes? View them on shaded relief or a map of the ocean floor. It will deepen your understanding - try it and you'll see what we mean!
QuakeFeed offers a variety of filter / sort options to let you see the quakes that are most important to you. Beautiful UI - check out our reviews, people love our simple, uncluttered design! And QuakeFeed is a universal app optimized for both the iPad and iPhone.
* Choose from six different USGS Data Feeds
* Push notifications for all M6.0+ quakes
* Quakes displayed in a list or on a map
* Search, sort, or filter list
* Drill down to quake details view:
-- Map zooms to quake location
-- Magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
-- Link to quake details on USGS website
-- Link to NOAA Tsunami Warning Center (if available)
-- Link to USGS "Did You Feel It?" page
* Earthquake news
* Earthquake preparedness information
* Social media integration - share via:
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
* Color-coded map symbols with optional magnitude display
* Quake list color-coded by magnitude
* Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location
* Filter list or map by magnitude and/or distance from current location
* Pull to refresh list
* GPS button for zoom to current location
* Specify units for distance and depth (km or miles)
* All screens work in portrait or landscape mode
ENHANCED MAPPING CAPABILITIES
* Eight different basemap options:
-- Street Map
-- Satellite Imagery
-- Imagery with Labels
-- Ocean Bathymetry
-- Topographic Map
-- Shaded Relief Map
-- Physical Map
-- Terrain Map
* Display plate lines as a map overlay
* Pinch to zoom / drag to pan
* One touch zoom in / two touch zoom out
Contact us at email@example.com or visit http://quakefeed.com -- we usually respond within 24 hrs!
What's New in Version 3.6
- Fix crash on iOS 7
- Migration to new backend services
- USGS "Did You Feel It?" integration
- Custom alerts down to magnitude 1.0
- Swipe to view an earthquake from Push Notification (iPhone only)
- Simplify data feed selection
- Note: Use the Filters view to set the minimum magnitude down to 1.0
- Bug fixes and improvements
Do you like QuakeFeed? Please consider rating and writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our rankings and help new users learn about QuakeFeed. Apple resets the review count to 0 after every update, so reviews right after an update are the most important. Thank you!
If you have any problems with this release - note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store. If you have feedback or a question that requires a response, tap the Email Support button on the Settings view or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you!
This app sincerely keeps me updated with earthquakes worldwide. !
On time No bugs NO ads .
I really like it and make me aware of any danger near my city.
I challenge you to give it a try , have fun with it!😊🙂🐶
Thanks for the prompt updates love your App! Don't even mind being woken up in the middle of the night… Want to know where the earthquakes are!
Very good app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artisan Global LLC
- © Artisan Global LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Custom Notifications$2.79