Quick Periodic Table of the Elements
By Quick Learning LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick Elements offers rapid access to information on the elements useful for anyone in the sciences and engineering. Four periodic tables summarize a variety of information. Separate screens for all 118 elements provide 22 specific types of data. Access to that data is provided by a searchable list of elements that the user can organize by atomic number, symbol, or name.
Choose from four different table views:
- Groups: Elements are grouped into seven chemical categories
- Class: Metals, Non-metals, and Metalloids
- Representative Elements: Main-group elements grouped according to valence electron configuration
- Orbital Blocks: Elements are grouped according to the highest-energy occupied orbital
Element property data:
- Atomic Properties
- Chemical Properties
- Mechanical Properties
- Physical Properties
Quick Elements also features full access to Wikipedia articles for each individual element; most articles include a photograph of the element.
We are committed to ensuring Quick Elements is the best periodic table app for the iPhone, so please let us know if you have suggestions or feedback! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.4
- iOS 7 enhancements
- Updated the name of element #114 to Flerovium (Fl)
- Updated the name of element #116 Livermorium (Lv)
great app, very useful
A colourful guide to learning the periodic table, you get options on areas of interest, a quick overall or detailed information on each element including physical, mechanical properties. Great for lab work and for studying on the go!
The app is stable, it is clean, and has all the info you need!
Nice interface and stable. It just needs an exit button.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quick Learning LLC
- © Quick Learning LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.