Quick Periodic Table of the Elements
By Quick Learning LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick Elements offers rapid access to information on the elements useful for anyone in the sciences and engineering. Four periodic tables summarize a variety of information. Separate screens for all 118 elements provide 22 specific types of data. Access to that data is provided by a searchable list of elements that the user can organize by atomic number, symbol, or name.
Choose from four different table views:
- Groups: Elements are grouped into seven chemical categories
- Class: Metals, Non-metals, and Metalloids
- Representative Elements: Main-group elements grouped according to valence electron configuration
- Orbital Blocks: Elements are grouped according to the highest-energy occupied orbital
Element property data:
- Atomic Properties
- Chemical Properties
- Mechanical Properties
- Physical Properties
Quick Elements also features full access to Wikipedia articles for each individual element; most articles include a photograph of the element.
We are committed to adding new features and improving our application, so please let us know if you have suggestions or feedback! Email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3
- Compatibility with iPhone 5 resolution.
- Fix for rating screen skip button not working.
Great UI & Now Updated For The iPhone 5. :)
the app has all the features I need: atomic configuration, radius, electronegativity, and much more. perfect app for any chem class!
and useful. Thank you!!!