By nFinity Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 5-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Super Small MP4 Recording File Sizes
* Send Voice Emails Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Send Voice Notes Through Apple's iMessages
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Fixed sharing services bug (that gets activated with the 99-cents upgrade).
Recording stops if someone calls you in the middle
Come on, this is a no-brainer. they should have seen this coming. It's really an annoyance if you forget to set your phone to airplane mode before recording and then someone calls you and you end up having the error message of "the recording stopped unexpectedly". If calls will disrupt the recording process, they should have that feature disabled automatically! You have no idea how many valuable recordings I have lost because of this!
I'd give it 0 stars if I could
Just tried to extract a bunch of files that had been gathering dust in the app. THEY'RE ALL CORRUPT. I've been using this app for 5 years and have no idea when they switched to the m4a format but BEWARE because nothing will open these once you download them onto your computer.
To mthvkg: Have you tried iTunes?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync and Share Upgrade$1.39