Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you use Intuit Quickbooks but your online banking exports to the common Quicken (pre-2004 'QIF') text format, you can use Quiff to convert your transactions for import.
Quiff presents a familiar register-style preview of your data, but does not create or edit financial data; it is not a replacement for financial management programs nor does it convert ‘native’ data files.
What's New in Version 4.0
• Option to preserve imported categories.
• Automated handling of non-local date formats.
• Automated handling of non-local amount formats.
• Other user-requested enhancements.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 05, 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Vaughn Cordero
- © @2013 VSC LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later