By Quora, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quora is your best source for knowledge. Ask any question, get real answers from people with first hand experience, and blog about what you know.
• Add and browse questions, reviews, and blogs
• Answer questions and write blog posts and reviews with rich text features
• Share interesting questions, answers, and blog posts with your friends and followers
• Vote on the best answers, reviews, and blog posts
• Discover different topics that interest you
Quora is only for English-language content at this time. To provide the best experience possible, we ask that everyone have a Quora account and use their real, full name.
What's New in Version 3.2
A new bottom tab bar and top search box make it a breeze to navigate through the app from any content page:
• The "Feed" button goes back to your feed
• The "Open Qs" button shows you questions to answer or follow
• The "Question" button lets you add a question
• The "Notifs" button shows your notifications
• The "More" button shows your profile, inbox, and more
• The top search box is where you start a search
Not much impressive
Though one of the best app, the new redesign is nkt much impressive and ease of use. May be there should be some changes happening soon.
Can't see the followed questions
Could be better
Good app but maybe not the best organized in terms if navigation.