By Space Whale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There's only one goal in Railblazer: Keep the train moving!
You have 5 tiles to choose from, drop them in front of your train so that it can keep going. Make sure you plan ahead, so you don't end up running into a mountain or your own tracks!
There are stations throughout the world. Visit one, and you'll get a fireworks celebration, and an extra reroll!
There are two leaderboards to compete on: Biggest Score and Largest Loop. Decide if you want to try to go as far as you can, or loop back to where you started!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Larger Reroll button
- The train pauses when you use a reroll to let you see what your new tiles are
- When visiting an older tile, you no longer just get 5 points. Now, you get 1 point for each tile between the 1st and second visit. Longer loops mean more points!
- Functioning Leaderboard/Achievements buttons
- A rating button so you can say just how much you love Railblazer!
- A new quit button for the tutorial for when you accidentally start it up again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Space Whale, LLC
- © (c) 2015 Space Whale, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.