The Rand McNally Road Atlas has been the ultimate road travel accessory for over 90 years, allowing for dependable navigation and travel planning across the country. With the Rand McNally Road Atlas app, you get all the high-quality maps you would receive in our legendary paper road atlas on a digitally enhanced version for both iPhone and iPad. This includes:
• Updated maps from the 2019 Road Atlas for all 50 states, including Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
• No connectivity required after download.
• Detailed inset maps for large cities and national parks
• Pinch-and-zoom functionality
• Alphabetical drop-down list of all available maps
• Slide-out map legend for reference
As a bonus, two classic Rand McNally maps included at the end of the map list:
• 1883 Railroad Map featuring Chicago & Alton R.R.
• 1920 Railroad Map
Updated Delaware map
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a few improvements
1. Should be able to use gps to put ones location on the map.
2. Also one should be scroll from map to the next map automatically.
3. Needs a search function
Disappointed, not worth the $13
Detail missing, like roads...
Excellent road atlas
Rand McNally has been around forever and is the touchstone for road atlases. Cartography is beautiful. Accuracy is spot on. The Canadian maps need updating so that large provinces are not squeezed on to one or two pages. Large cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal require full page presentation. Otherwise well done as usual.
- Rand McNally
- 667.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.