RAPID Clinician Educator - A Reference Guide
By Factorx LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is a practical reference guide and patient education tool that highlights the critical role of the primary care provider (PCP) in reducing disability and improving outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
The app is divided into two components: a clinician section designed to provide PCPs with a brief, to-the-point overview of RA, its clinical features, and the current strategies for its diagnosis and management. The clinician educator also includes a patient section that is designed to address common patient questions about RA symptoms and treatment.
Clinician section features:
- Video segments that review the squeeze test and discuss such clinically essential topics as the importance of early diagnosis from a patient’s point of view, the role of the PCP in establishing early diagnosis, and recommended vaccinations for patients with RA or a provisional diagnosis of RA
- A printable/downloadable chart that can be used to help patients assess their symptoms and that primary care providers can incorporate into their discussions with patients
Patient section features:
- Frequently asked questions about rheumatoid arthritis
- A self-report questionnaire for patients to complete and share with their PCPs
- Links to useful resources for further information on rheumatoid arthritis
What's New in Version 2.1.4
Fixed a bug where clinician videos were not showing
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 269 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Factorx LLC
- © 2016 FactorX LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.