By Pilotmoon Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse up to 20 times per second. Use RapidClick to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
★ How to use:
1. Set how fast you want to click
2. Press the Start button to begin clicking
3. Press the Stop button to stop!
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, even full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Fixed a bug which caused incorrect graphics rendering for some users.
it works okay. the only problem is sometimes it will not click and in my game i makes my die since i didnt click.
Great, Just One Thing
The User Interface Is Small, Simple, Sleek And Easy To Navigate. I Love That You Can Set Your Own Shortcut To Start/Stop The Autoclicking.
The Only Thing I Wish To Voice Is That If You Plan On Using While Moving The Mouse, Depending On What You're Doing, If Click To Drag Is On You're Gonna Experience A Lot Of Screen Dragging While Trying To Manuever The Mouse To The Right Spot. Have Had Some Autoclickers Beforehand That Worked Without Dragging The Screen, Would Love To See This Implemented :)
Like a charm
Works perfectly as advertised - a godsend for developers!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 10, 2012
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Nicholas Moore
- © 2012 Pilotmoon Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later