• Read Ahead provides short and enjoyable 5-10 minute daily practice sessions which help pianists quickly develop their sight-reading ability.
• Innovative training exercises are incorporated into a carefully designed curriculum built around high quality music by a variety of composers.
• Read Ahead is designed to help piano students (children 10+ and adults) build the right habits and develop the skills necessary to fluently read music at their skill level.
• Designed to be integrated into a regular practice schedule.
• Fun for students to practice daily.
• Easy for busy teachers to incorporate into lessons and track progress.
• 36 daily exercise routines at each level.
Daily lesson plans consists of:
• Warm-up exercises to train memory, vision and touch.
• Read Ahead exercises to train students to read ahead of where they are playing.
• Sight-reading music from traditional ‘fixed' scores to pull it all together.
- Few Bug fixes
- Play Audio fix during tempo and exercises.
- Small enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea but really expensive for levels beyond the basic
The app includes some basic exercises for free but to get material with any depth you have to pay a lot of money ($4 US per exercise). Why not offer an upfront price to unlock all levels?
- Anacrusis LLC
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Anacrusis LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ReadAhead Level 1A $5.49
- ReadAhead Level 2A $5.49
- ReadAhead Level 1B $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.