SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
Subscribe to Reader's Digest today and get a ONE-MONTH FREE trial. Download the app now!
PRINT-MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS: We are pleased to offer you FREE access to the iPad edition of Reader's Digest for 6 months. Just download the app and tap on the “Print Subscribers” button to get started.
Reader's Digest curates an uplifting, entertaining and helpful collection of stories that enriches the lives of our readers. From real-life dramas and inspiring Canadian profiles to essential health information and family-friendly humour, our magazine provides an emotional journey and wide range of stories of lasting interest. Experience Canada's most-read, most-trusted and most-loved magazine like never before with the Reader's Digest app for iPad. This interactive version contains the same great editorial as our print edition and is enhanced with exclusive content and special features to make your reader experience even better.
In each issue, you’ll find:
• expertly curated content covering health, personal finance, travel, family, food, books and more
• in-depth investigative reports, inspiring personal stories and real-life dramas
• iPad-exclusive photos, slide shows and videos
• our famous Word Power game—now with interactive functions and audio pronunciations
• humour essays
• in-article web links that let you jump straight back to what you’re reading
• exclusive book excerpts and author interviews
• 1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• NOTE: Back issues may be purchased as single issues
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will be automatically charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your App Store account settings.
Please do not be alarmed if the issue takes a few minutes to download. We’ve loaded the app with video and other extras, and we hope you’ll find it worth the wait. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our digital support team toll-free at 866-674-2458, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Access OnePass login process Implementation.
Ratings and Reviews
When is Readers Digest going to match all or most other magazines and allow their print subscribers full FREE access to the digital version for the duration of their subscription? I have yet to subscribe to another magazine that charges for both the print and digital versions.
As much as I love the Canadian Readers Digest, I refuse to pay for two separate subscriptions when I strongly believe both versions should be made available to me for the length of my subscription when a print subscription has been paid for. If a subscriber desires just a digital version of this magazine, then offer a subscription price lower to reflect the lower cost of paper, packaging, and postage resources used.
I look forward to the near future when the powers at be at Canadian Readers Digest make a commitment to change their subscription policies and prices to allow print subscribers full access to both versions over the lifetime of their subscription while charging a slightly lower price for subscribers wishing access to only the digital version. This isn’t a rocket science decision or change to the programming code to the appropriate software.
Wish we could make the print larger with the ipad..
Really disappointed to see you have to buy an additional subscription for ipad, even when you have the paper magazine. Most magazines let you use your subscription number to get free downloads on ipad. Get with the times RD>
- Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Reader's Digest Magazines Canada Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Reader's Digest Canada $2.49
- Reader's Digest Canada $19.99
- October 2012 $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.