Readers Digest Canada
By Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
Subscribe to Reader's Digest today and get a ONE-MONTH FREE trial. Download the app now!
PRINT-MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS: We are pleased to offer you FREE access to the iPad edition of Reader's Digest for 6 months. Just download the app and tap on the “Print Subscribers” button to get started.
Reader's Digest curates an uplifting, entertaining and helpful collection of stories that enriches the lives of our readers. From real-life dramas and inspiring Canadian profiles to essential health information and family-friendly humour, our magazine provides an emotional journey and wide range of stories of lasting interest. Experience Canada's most-read, most-trusted and most-loved magazine like never before with the Reader's Digest app for iPad. This interactive version contains the same great editorial as our print edition and is enhanced with exclusive content and special features to make your reader experience even better.
In each issue, you’ll find:
• expertly curated content covering health, personal finance, travel, family, food, books and more
• in-depth investigative reports, inspiring personal stories and real-life dramas
• iPad-exclusive photos, slide shows and videos
• our famous Word Power game—now with interactive functions and audio pronunciations
• humour essays
• in-article web links that let you jump straight back to what you’re reading
• exclusive book excerpts and author interviews
• 1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• NOTE: Back issues may be purchased as single issues
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will be automatically charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your App Store account settings.
Please do not be alarmed if the issue takes a few minutes to download. We’ve loaded the app with video and other extras, and we hope you’ll find it worth the wait. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our digital support team toll-free at 866-674-2458, or email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.1
Updated for iOS9 compatability
An automatic renewal was paid on February 14/2017. Everything was working fine until an update on March 6/2017 and now I can't access any issues. I don't know if this is due to the update or what but I am not happy. I have emailed from within the app twice and have gotten no response. I went through the App Store (developer) and it bounces back telling me that the email doesn't exist. I have tried chat on the Reader's Digest website, no help there either!!! I want access to my issues or my money back.
Seems to work OK so far. For those getting the "unable to connect to iTunes Store" error message, you have to turn on your "in-app purchases allowed".
I've had a digital subscription since it first became available in early 2012, and yet don't have the option to download anything earlier than February 2013... Hopefully syncing to the computer will recover the first year of purchases!
I just wish it would remember where I was when I shut it down. Now have to constantly bookmark the page.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- © The Reader's Digest Magazines Canada Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reader's Digest Canada$2.49
- Reader's Digest Canada$19.99
- October 2012$1.39
- January 2013$1.39
- November 2012$1.39
- CRD June 2017$3.99
- CRD August 2013$5.49
- CRD January 2014$5.49
- CRD August 2012$1.39
- CRD September 2012$1.39