iPhone Screenshots

Description

Hey Fredericton! Tired of wondering where the bus is? Frustrated with complicated route maps and schedules? New to town and confused about the bus? ReadyPass is here to help.

Through a partnership with Fredericton Transit, ReadyPass now provides real-time bus tracking and routing.

This is the first full release, and lots of other great features will be coming soon. As you use the app, please send us any feedback you have to help us make your transit experience as seamless as possible.

Smart transit shouldn’t be just for massive metropolises. We’re a small team based in a small city, working hard to make transit better for everyone.

What’s New

Version 1.2.3

Update fares

Ratings and Reviews

2.3 out of 5
12 Ratings
12 Ratings
sylviestarcakes ,

Never works

When it works, it’s great, but that’s like 1% of the time. The other 99% of the time it doesn’t show where the bus is, which is essentially the whole point of the app.

Sharpemus ,

Bad information

The bus it said to take didn't even go to the stop on the route. I had to transfer to another one but it didn't say on the route that would happen. App is junk and giving false information. If I hadn't asked the bus driver if the route on the map on the app was correct I would've ended up by brookside mall as opposed to the St Thomas university where I was trying to go.

Helbel33443 ,

Useless

Was really excited to be able to pay for fares through the app and find bus routes easily. This does nothing and is completely useless.

Information

Seller
Expedition Technologies Inc.
Size
38.6 MB
Category
Navigation
Compatibility
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
Languages
English
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© 2016 ReadyPass Services Inc.
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like