Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This game is now entirely free to download and play, without any additional in-app purchases. Please note the present update includes advertising banners in menus and loading screens. If you already own the paid version of this game, you don’t need to update it and your game will remain ad free.
On the heels of the award-winning Real Football and Let's Golf, Gameloft now releases the best 3D tennis game on iPhone/iPod touch!
Live the life of a professional player on a world tour where the only goal is to become number one!
• 8 players entirely modeled in highly detailed 3D graphics.
• From Paris to New York or Stockholm, play in 7 stadiums on 3 different surfaces – clay, grass and synthetic – each providing a different experience.
• Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer to challenge your friends in real time!
• Controls making the most of the iPhone/iPod touch features with additional touch controls available with the last update!
• Serve by tilting your iPhone!
• A wide array of strokes for a deeper experience: Lob, drop shot, smash and more.
• A Career mode that lets you join a tennis tour just like a real professional player.
Recommended for fans of arcade and simulation sports games.
Published and distributed by Gameloft.
Follow the official Twitter account to get more info about the game: https://twitter.com/real_tennis
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Minor bug fixes
Quite realistic... Definitely a lot more than some other tennis games. One thing that can be improved is that most shots go in but I guess that creates more rallies and makes it more fun.
Gameloft is losing my respect
So much for update all feature. I used to be able to "Update All" in itunes. Now I have to click 200+ updates one at a time. Gameloft is coming out with some really crappy ideas and I'm hating them for it and because of that, I'm starting to hate my iphone experience.
Could they not have released both the ad free paid version and the ad version separately?!?!
I would fire the person that is making and deciding these changes. Freemium versions are crap too.
Gameloft, you are not the company you once were that would get 5 stars from me every time. Either change back to the way you were in all it's glory or keep going the way you're going and I will never buy a game from you again.
Just one thing
Its to perfect!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 05, 2012
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 64.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2009 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.