By The Canadian Real Estate Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
REALTOR.ca is a free app offered by The Canadian Real Estate Association. It allows users to search for homes and property across Canada and to connect with REALTORS® for more detailed information. The app will even connect you with a REALTOR to view, buy or sell a property.
REALTOR.ca is the most visited real estate website in Canada. The app will provide consumers with the same functionality and detail they get from REALTOR.ca while taking advantage of iPhone device features such as GPS and being able to add open house details to the calendar on the device .
This app puts the functionality of REALTOR.ca in the palm of your hand. It uses your handheld’s GPS capabilities to provide search results near your location, whether you’re walking your neighbourhood, out for a Sunday drive, or comparison shopping in a new part of town. Newly listed properties, open houses with photos, and driving directions are all at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
REALTOR.ca Now Available on Apple Watch!
View the latest listings and your REALTOR® information directly from your Apple Watch.
– Listings Near Me – Quickly browse through listings that are closest to you
– My REALTOR® - Access My REALTOR® from your Apple Watch and send notification to initiate call from your iPhone
– Favourites - Quickly view and add listings to your Favourite list by long pressing on the watch face
– Glances - Simply flick your wrist to bring up the listing closest to you
– Saved Searches – See all your saved searches on the watch
Nearby search is now fixed. Thanks to everyone who reported this, and keep the feedback coming.
How about optimizing for iPhone 6 plus....
2.2.1 is Still full of Bugs!!!!
WHAT IS CREA DOING!!!
Updated but still buggy!!!
Absolutely an amateur programmer built this buggy App!!!
For example, if you change the filter from houses to vacant land the filter does not work, you still get houses and NOT vacant land.
But, if you totally close the app by double clicking the home button then swipe up on the realtor App to close the App, then re-open the App, then the filter takes effect.
Terrible programming!!! Must be kids building this App
I have reported this bug several times over the past 18 months and it still exists... Amateurs!!!
Pictures to small.
I would like this app better if the photos where larger. Especially in the favourites. There so small it's hard to see what u have favoured. Next why do the app designers assume your always looking for a home in the area you currently live in ??? That isn't my case and I find that option useless. Also I want to search for acreage and it gives you 0 to 5 or something. I would prefer a search that doesn't include the residential lots. A search with 1 to 5 acres 5 to 10 would be much better. I hope the app designers read this and make these changes 😄
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: The Canadian Real Estate Association
- ©2015 The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). REALTOR® and MLS® family of trademarks are owned or controlled by CREA. Information on site is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.