Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
Recovery Record may ask for access to your step count and heart rate data if you have a paired Apple Watch and are enrolled in specific research studies. Collection of this data is completely optional. We integrate with Apple's Health App to achieve this. The data will be handled and used in accordance with data disclosure agreement of the research study.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for functional recovery
I’m in recovery from anorexia and bulimia, but also trying to eat healthier and get to a healthy weight, this app strikes a nice balance for me.
This app is really cool, I like nearly all the features. Only thing I would say is that there are other types of eating disorders not about body image, which is what most of the apps concentration is. A little tweaking and it would be perfect!
Really useful app
This app is really helpful. It takes the competitive drive that has always spurred the eating disorder on and turns it around to fight the ED. I am driven to meet my daily goals - so even on my worst days when I would have fasted completely in the past, I find myself eating a little bit just so I can get my logs in. Plus the free stuff from iTunes is always a plus.
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 73.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.