By Nexvio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ReelDirector is the 1st and the most feature rich, powerful video editor for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
✩ APPLE's Rewind 2010 - Hot Trends in Apps
✩ APPLE's Rewind 2009 - BEST APP
If you really dig video editing and want to take full control, you should get ReelDirector:
☑ High quality HD output, only re-compress when necessary, quality loss due to editing is minimal.
☑ Highly customizable text treatment - where you want it, how you want it.
☑ Unique transitions: out of focus fade, white out - 28 in total.
☑ Use your own intro and splash videos that were not recorded with iPhone.
☑ Real multitasking, renders in the background and no need to restart the whole export if interrupted.
✎ MEDIA COVERAGE
"ReelDirector is a powerful, easy-to-use, and fun iPhone app for creating videos with titles and effects."
"File this one under “sent from the future”. ReelDirector is a pretty full-featured movie editor" ... "a quite amazing demonstration of the march of technology."
— Wired.com Gadget Lab
- Splice, trim, split video clips
- Timeline: scrollable, seekable within clips, easy to arrange order
- Preview: full preview of frame at current timeline position, with watermarks and transition applied
- Record soundtracks and adjust position, volume and fade in/out
- Trim: you can keep original and go back to revise, or make a final cut
- Split: cut video into 2 or 3 clips seamlessly
- Add Ken Burns effect to photo and Video
- Add title and subtitle to opening, closing and/or each clip with adjustable length and fonts
- Combine 8 styles and 9 positions to create 72 different appearances
- Automatically fade in and fade out texts
Animated preview for each transition, easy to find the one you like.
1. Automatically insert transitions between each clip in your project, just pick one in Project Properties; or
2. Add/change transition for each clip while editing.
- Cross Dissolve
- Fade Through Black/White
- Flash Through Black/White
- Blur Fade (fade out of focus)
- Blur Cross (first scene fades out of focus)
- Wipe Left/Right/Up/Down
- Wipe Soft Left/Right/Up/Down
- Wipe Blend Left/Right/Up/Down
- Push Left/Right/Up/Down
- Push Left/Right/Up/Down with Border
- On iPad with iOS 4.2 update, HD videos are supported.
- New iPod Touch (4th generation) is fully supported.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Import music from iPod music library (iOS 4 only)
- Support iPhone 4 retina display
- Upload to YouTube within app
- Improved HD video quality on iPhone 4
- Improved photo render quality
Good decision to make music avail. from iPod, but since iMovie came out I have to be honest, I'm using that instead. Much easy and quicker. iMovie renders a project MUCH quicker than RD.
With RD it's pain-steakingly slow. Plus, playing your project as you're editing is near impossible on RD, unless I'm doing something wrong, it's too choppy.
Ya maybe you can get more editing options with RD but for now I'll stick with iMovie for the speed and ease.
Gets the job done! If I wanted anything more advanced I'd use a computer based editor! Fun app! Only thing I'd like to see now is previewing without having to render !!!
Painfully slow render
Great app overall but the rendering is painfully slow. Two minute hd video take way too long, please update if possible
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 06, 2010
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
- Seller: NEXVIO INC.
- © Nexvio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.