By Relix Magazine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relix focuses on the live music scene. Originally founded as a fan 'zine for Grateful Dead fans in 1974, Relix now features a wide spectrum of artists ranging from Phish, The Allman Brothers Band, and Widespread Panic to Wilco, My Morning Jacket, and The Black Keys. If you attend any of the hundreds of summer musical festivals around the country, Relix is for you! As music industry commentator Bob Lefsetz noted, Relix is "more Rolling Stone than Rolling Stone.
-Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-8 Issues (1 Year) at £4.99 / $6.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 4.2
Updates for Iphone 6
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 29, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Relix Media Group
- © Relix Media Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Relix: September - Issue No. 3906, by PixelMags$3.49
- July August 2014$3.49
- April/May - Issue 4003 of Relix$3.49
- Relix: July/August - Issue No. 3905, by PixelMags$3.49
- Relix: January/February - Issue No. 3901, by PixelMags$3.49
- March - Issue 4002 of Relix$3.49
- October/November - Issue 4007 of Relix$3.49
- Relix: March - Issue No. 3902, by PixelMags$3.49
- Relix: April/May - Issue No. 3903, by PixelMags$3.49