Remembary Connected Diary
By Shindig Digital Constructions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Remembary is a great iPad journal app" - AppAdvice.com
*** Featured in "New and Notable" and "What's Hot" in the Canadian and Worldwide App Stores. ***
*** One purchase gives you all application functionality forever. All features, all themes, all fonts. No time limits, no hidden charges, no in-app purchase, no advertising. ***
Remembary is the personal diary app for iOS that enhances your journal by automatically capturing your social media presence, photos, and calendar events - automatically organizing it all by day to give you an instant context for each diary entry.
Remembary also has powerful tools for browsing, searching for, and reading older diary entries. It includes dozens of high-resolution themes and scalable fonts to provide a distinct personal diary experience for every kind of user.
- A full-featured personal journal, easy to navigate and intuitive to use.
- Automatically fetches your tweets, Facebook statuses, iCal events, and up to 5 RSS feeds, and instantly adds entries to the correct days in your journal.
- Searches your iPad's photo library and includes pictures and videos from each day. Tap on them to view full-screen.
- Your diary is private. All data is stored locally, nothing is shared (unless you want to). You can even lock your diary with a password.
- Choose from 15 retina-grade themes, 20 font styles and any font size.
- Supports your device's built-in Twitter and Facebook accounts on first launch - no configuration required.
- Take pictures and videos from within Remembary and they're automatically added to today's entry and (if GPS-enabled) map.
- Search in real time through all of your journal entries.
- Calendar view shows at a glance which days have entries and which don't.
- Quick jump navigation to any date - or even to a random entry!
- Bulk download up to 3500 of your past tweets per Twitter account.
- Export your journal by day/month/year/all in plain text or data format, and send it via email and DropBox. You can import your exported data back again, too.
What's New in Version 2.0.9
- Twitter fix for 1.1 API.
- Rearranged font selections.
I've tried dozens of diary apps and this one beats them all. I love the style and font choices, the time stamp and the daily photo record. Works great with Dropbox to sync between my devices. Highly recommended.
This app looks very promising. I've just loaded it and was "playing" with options, and I notice it lacks an "edit" button to remove tags, such as photo tags, and the option should be to copy/paste photos and .pdf documents to be embedded. I took a photo for the page, them deleted it from my photo stream, went back to the page and the photo was gone, but the tag was still there. People edit, delete, and re-store photos externally to save space on phones, iPads, etc; and may only want one version for the diary, so embedded (editable) items would work better. Otherwise, this app has great potential.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 2.0.9
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shindig Digital Constructions Inc.
- © 2010-2012 Shindig Digital Constructions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.