Remember The Milk
By Remember The Milk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your to-do list anywhere with this feature-packed app; never forget the milk (or anything else) again. Remember The Milk (RTM) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad connects with the popular online service of the same name. With millions of users worldwide, Remember The Milk is everywhere you are: from mobile to the web to apps including Outlook, iCal, Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more. Learn more at www.rememberthemilk.com
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• Get reminded via email, SMS, and instant messenger; see www.rmilk.com/reminders to set up.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/ios for details.
• Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
• Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
• Push Notification reminders and badge updates.
(Pro subscription available for In App Purchase.)
Follow Us For Updates:
What's New in Version 3.0.4
• Updates for iOS 8.
• Includes support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Follow Us For Updates:
Nice app but pro is way overpriced
The app interface is good - a little dated in the way users are forced to interact with individual list items (click to edit rather than swipe for common features), but otherwise not bad. I like the way dates and priorities are entered when an item is first created. But not enough to subscribe for $29/year to sync across devices. I wonder if this app has forgotten that it's only a to do list app, or if maybe the creators are trying to discourage people from subscribing. I would consider a one-time fee of 9.99 at the very most.
This app has been a lifesaver at work- absolutely amazing! I love that I can view my to/dos by day, list, or I can view an entire week on one screen. I would like to have a monthly list in addition to the days of the week (for things I know I'll need to do in January, for example). For now, I'm just putting the due date as the first day of that month.
I would love to sync across devices but would never consider paying $30 annually for that feature. Maybe a $10 one-time fee, max!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- © 2014 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year$28.99