This practical grocery list app will help you fly right through the store. It’s for anyone looking to keep things simple and avoid complicated menu systems.
• New items can take on quantities with just a tap.
• Items can also be grouped by aisle with the help of colored tags.
• While shopping just tap to mark items off your list.
• Allows you to create multiple lists, and share lists via messaging apps or email.
• Option to keep the screen on while shopping.
• History of all items purchased.
Praises about Remember To Buy!
• "If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to put together grocery lists, Remember To Buy! should be on your download list today." - AppAdvice
A few minor updates to make the Remember To Buy! an even better App.
Ratings and Reviews
It is a basic list app. Unfortunately, that’s about it. You could use Apple Notes app just as effectively. The only thing it really adds is a handy no-sleep button.
Many shopping apps have list share/merge, so anyone in the family can add to the list and have it update. To me, this is essential and this app does not have the option. My current app also lets me specify store section and aisle so I can set up my list to match my store.
This app is still in the dark ages...no landscape mode for use on an iPad.
Nice simple app, very useful/handy. It would be great if one could organize the historical list either alphabetically or by colour code....
- Evandro Muller
- 1.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © evandromuller.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.