Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote is designed to be in perfect sync with iTunes. With just a few taps on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, you can play iTunes Radio from anywhere in your home. Choose playlists, songs and albums as if you were in front of your computer or Apple TV. Or play them from iCloud with iTunes Match on Apple TV. Control your Apple TV with the flick of your finger or use the keyboard to quickly tap out a title instead of clicking letters on the Apple TV screen.
Control your iTunes Library
• Browse, listen to and control your iTunes library from anywhere in your home
• Create and update iTunes playlists, including Genius playlists
• View album, film and TV programme artwork
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Control shared libraries on iTunes and Apple TV
Control your Apple TV
• Use simple gestures to control Apple TV
• Enter text with the keyboard
• Browse, listen to and control your iTunes Match library on Apple TV
• Browse your purchased films and TV programmes in the app and play them on Apple TV
Play iTunes Radio
• Play iTunes Radio on your Mac, PC or Apple TV
• Browse and play Featured Stations and My Stations
• Create a station from a song or artist
Listen with AirPlay Speakers
• Control iTunes to send music to AirPlay speakers
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• Requires a device with iOS 7.1 or later
• Controlling iTunes Radio requires iTunes 11.1.3 or later or Apple TV Software 6.1 or later
• Requires a Wi-Fi connection to Apple TV or iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Remote 4.2.1 includes a number of minor performance improvements and adds support for iOS 8.
Mine isnt working with the new ios. Did update and everything. Daughter freaking wanting dora on. Please make a quick fix.
Not only is the cover art gone since the update but it would lose the library every 4 seconds previously, now it's every 2 seconds. Not an improvement.
Album covers not displaying
With this version (4.2.1) the album artwork no longer shows up for the song being played.
Strangely, the artwork does show up in the list view. This seems like a bug.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.