Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home.
Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums, and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.3.1
This update adds support for Two-Factor Authentication when signing in for Home Sharing.
Good app, except I would have thought for sure it would include the music controls on the lock screen for the device it's controlling... That would be nice, instead of always having to unlock the phone and go into the app just to pause or play the remote device
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.