By Camouflaj LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In “Episode 5: Terminus," the fifth and final episode of the thrilling République saga, battle lines are drawn. As Hope and the player bring the fight for freedom directly to the Overseer, they must choose their sides carefully, or risk becoming the injustice they’re trying to stop.
• Hostile Cameras: security cameras scattered through Episode 5 will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence, ratcheting up Republique’s tension and complexity
• Branching Paths: In a first for Republique, players may choose Hope’s path through Episode 5, or let her decide her fate--each path contains hours of unique gameplay
• A New Metamorphosis: revisit dramatically transformed areas from previous episodes, craft new tools to aid Hope’s escape, meet new enemies, and forge new alliances...
République returns with a vengeance in “God’s Acre,” the most thrilling episode yet!
• New Nemesis-Style Enemy (Mammoth)
• Five New Large, Open Environments
• Two New Interactive Puzzles
• Exciting New Characters Reveal The Deeper Mysteries Of Metamorphosis
• Two New Collectible Types (Encoded DNA, Live-Action Content)
• Video Documentary: Go behind-the-scenes at what it took to make Episode 4 a reality, a free download for Season Pass holders (Coming Soon!)
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• WINNER - “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
• Incredible voiceover performances, starring:
o Rena Strober
o David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
o Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
o Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
o Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
République’s critically acclaimed story continues with "Episode 2: Metamorphosis":
• Metamorphosis Library: A stunning new environment that pushes iOS to the limit
• Three Mind-Bending Puzzles: Featuring a collaboration with Kostya Stankevych, creator of Blueprint 3D
• 3D Map: One of the most requested features come to life, enabled for both EP1 and EP2
• ARC Prizrak: New guard type with protective armor and randomized patrols to keep you on your toes
• New OMNI Abilities: Unlock voyeuristic abilities allowing the visualization of Prizrak through walls and their patrol routes
• Improved Performance: Optimized performance gains from Unity 4.5 (most notable on iPhone 4, iPad mini and iPad 2)
• Video Documentary Part 3: A candid look at the development of Episode 2, a free download for Season Pass owners
République’s biggest and most story-driven episode yet, "Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes":
• Longest episode yet
• Stunning new environments
• Strategic new weapon (Sleepyheads)
• New Prizrak variations (VISR, Ambassadors)
• Innovative, multitier new puzzle (The Morning Bell)
• New OMNI Abilities : Delay guard patrols, visualize enemies on map
• Video documentary: A detailed look into the development of Episode 3, free for Season Pass holders (in-app purchase)
• Episode 2 required to purchase and play Episode 3
• Not optimized for iPhone 4
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
What's New in Version 5.03
I am still disappointed. Once I saw your update, I was honestly quite excited. I tapped on the "Update" icon only to see the patch notes of "Updated Screenshots". All this seems like is a "bad review" mask right now. I don't care about the graphics of the game, I care about the actual gameplay! If you're trying to actually fix these problems, then DON'T have another update until you have fixed your game. Take as long as you need for the update, just don't try to mask poorly rated reviews.
So you know while bug fixing, now the game crashes before the mute guard can make it past the FIRST double doors, now not even showing the first name in the preroll credits.
Naturally, this may be because of my "older" iPod touch 5th generation, but like I said in my previous review, it worked fine then, and I expecting about the same (if not slightly worse) now.
To be honest, this game does look amazing for a mobile game and I know from the initial release that the gameplay is not that bad! I really want to give the game a good rating that it deserves, but it can't get it if the game is unplayable.
Great game, but always crashes on the last part of ep5. I already played the part thrice, and I'm getting annoyed. Please fix this issue.
Don't buy everything
Here is my review for the whole 5 episodes on Iphone 6+ (spoiler free):
ep.1-3: Flawless. Epic episodes with only a few crashes here and there (it is to be expected when the Iphone is getting hot). The animations are good, the controls are fine, the storyline is excellent and the add placement in this game is put in the most creative ways I could even imagine. Instead of putting annoying banners everywhere on the screen, the adds are in fact collectibles that actually improves the gaming experience rather than destroying it.
ep.4: This is my least favourite episode. It is repetitive and boring (the main enemy made me sigh whenever he appeared), the lack of map made me wander around for hours before making the slightest progress and Hope's voice is so off (she sounds like a naive and innocent 5 year old girl), the zoom on Hope's hands in one of the cutscenes feels weird (the hands look like they were made for N64 graphics) and what's up with that creepy ambiance? Is this a horror game all of the sudden?
ep.5: This is where I gave up. All the gameplay part was excellent, don't get me wrong, but the ending parts are long with no checkpoint and they crash as soon as I took control of a mini-helicopter drone. So, here I am replaying the 30 min. ending multiple times to see my app close right at the end!
I know ep.4 cannot be completely changed, but please at least fix the ending... Overall, the game was fun and I wish some developers use that game as a reference in the future.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 10, 2016
- Version: 5.03
- Size: 3.65 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Camouflaj LLC
- © 2014 Camouflaj LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episodes 2-5]$13.99
- Episode 2: MetamorphosisFree
- Episode 3: Ones & ZeroesFree
- Episode 2: Metamorphosis$3.99
- Episode 4: God's AcreFree
- Episode 5: TerminusFree
- Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes$3.99
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 0Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 1Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 2Free