By Farber Financial Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RESOLVE™ is a powerful mobile tool for lawyers and practitioners interested in Canadian Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring. Created and powered by Farber Financial Group®, one of Canada’s premier financial advisory service firms, RESOLVE delivers up-to-the minute, relevant information on insolvency filings, case summaries, news, and more.
This free, easy-to-use app provides corporate bankruptcy lawyers and other insolvency practitioners with the “Daily Door List” for the Toronto Commercial List; along with major statutes and acts – searchable and annotatable – from Canada, the US and around the world; and many other useful features.
RESOLVE provides restructuring and insolvency practitioners with information and tools they need to manage their practice.
● Searchable, portable Canadian, US and Global Bankruptcy Statutes and Regulations (e.g. Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act and the US Bankruptcy Code)
● Easily accessed “Daily Door List” for the Toronto Superior Court of Justice-Commercial List, including hearing rooms, Judges, time and cases
● Streamlined Version of the CanLII™ searchable database by full text, statute, case name, citation, docket, or decision date (Note: The CanLII search function currently searches only the top 100 bankruptcy-related court judgements)
● Articles, case summaries and legal analysis from many of the world’s top insolvency lawyers via Lexology®
● Event Calendar that highlights insolvency-related events from the TMA, OBA, CBA, and other associations
● Latest insolvency and restructuring news from around the globe – with a focus on Canadian news, including a social media feed
Farber believes that lawyers practicing corporate bankruptcy and related work will benefit from this app.
We also seek your guidance and input into the app – this is your app, so tell us what else we might consider adding. Bankruptcy stats? Other news sources? Information for articling students interested in a career in insolvency?
You will find contact information and biographies on all the Trustees in Bankruptcy and other professionals at Farber. Drop us a line.
Let us know if you are using and enjoying the app.
Farber – Responsive. Practical. Results.
What's New in Version 2.6.5
- iOS 10 Bug Fixes