By Foundation HealthCare Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay in the Know on the Go!
- Loaded with over 250 Restaurants, 60,000 food items!
- Points Plus Calculated for you! (Paid Version)
- Go AD FREE with RN APP Plus (Paid version)
- Rate/review menu items!
- Journal your food!
- Post what you ate to facebook!
- Upload and use images uploaded by others!
- Accurate Nutrition to track calories, carbs, protein, fat and more!
- Now shows allergens when supplied!
- Create Multiple Profiles!
- Set food allergen filters by profile!
- Gluten Free Menu Indicator!
- Shows Daily Values based on 2000 calorie diet or calorie goal of your choosing!
- Set diet goals by profile!
- Filter nutritional displays by profile!
- Find Dining Location With Map Feature!
- Track Nutrition Automatically!
- Full Restaurant Menus!
- Search For Food by calorie, carb, fat and more!
- Search for foods based on nutritional values within restaurants!
- Hide Locations you are not interested in or that are not near you!
- Mark your favorites to appear at the top of the list!
- ALWAYS FREE! Or upgrade to AD FREE version!
NOTICE: If this is your first download of the application, please go to Settings and Update Menu to get the latest updates. Thank you!
======== More Information =========
The Restaurant Nutrition application allows a user to easily view nutritional information about restaurant menus and track what they have eaten. Features to be released in the next version can be found at the end of this description.
The Restaurant Nutrition user can turn on diets to track calorie, carb, protein, and fat to help track and quantify their dieting progress. Each time a restaurant name appears in the program the map button near it can be touched to open the Maps application showing all of that restaurant’s nearby locations.
Multiple people can track what they eat in this application at the same time by utilizing the concept of profiles. The application can either be setup to connect to the internet, or run as a standalone application saving data entries only to the iPhone.
======== Even More Information =========
THIS IS A FREE APP!
This app will always be free for you. To support our development and the continued expansion to better serve you, the app contains a small ad at the bottom. We also have a paid version of the app which you can upgrade to for additional features and no ads. For this version, simply download the free version, open the app and tap Upgrade.
We strive to provide the most accurate figures. Restaurants often change their recipes and therefor their menus and we don't know about it unless you tell us. We are currently going through all our listed locations and checking them. Please email us if you find a problem so we can address it right away. THANK YOU!
WANT A RESTAURANT ADDED?:
Please send the request to email@example.com. Provide the name of the restaurant and the web site location with their nutritional information.
What's New in Version 1.55
- Show N/R (not reported) when nutrition information is unavailable, instead of -1
- Latest restaurant information included
Good but needs some fixing
Great number of restaurants, I like how the app is laid out & the search feature is easy to use for either limiting (eg fat grams) or finding a specific food. A couple things I would like to see fixed: on the iTouch, the names of dishes often run off the screen & you can't scroll over, and some menu options have only some or no data.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 20, 2012
- Version: 1.55
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foundation Surgery Affiliates
- © Healthy and Fit Communities LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.