The Richmond Works free mobile app is the easiest way to report non-emergency issues such as a pothole, broken streetlight, damaged street signs or graffiti while on the go in Richmond, B.C., Canada! Your service requests are automatically sent to the City’s Public Works Service Centre and directed to appropriate City departments for resolution. You will be able to check the status of your service request until the issue is resolved. This app uses global positioning system (GPS) to identify your location while allowing you to take a photo of the issue.
Quick navigation to report issues, find issues, learn about your city, and manage your profile.
Smarter reporting to identify, locate, and submit issues.
Dynamic Map and List of nearby issues.
New Place tab to find more city services.
More ways to share with friends and neighbors.
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.