Find out why the Today Show and New York Times are raving about Rise. Kick off the New Year with Rise!
We pair you with a top-notch nutritionist who will take the guess work out of dieting and figure out what works best for you. We don’t believe in one-size fits all solutions, calorie counting or yo-yo dieting. We believe in healthy habits and weight loss that lasts.
How does it work? You simply take photos of your meals, and your coach will pinpoint your problem areas. Every day your coach will review your meals and provide tips. Get real-time support when you need it.
On average our members lose one pound a week. Best part is, you’ll feel healthier and more confident in your clothes. We’ve been praised by Vanity Fair, Shape Magazine, Cosmopolitan, NPR, Wired, Greatist, Huffington Post and more.
Here is what they’re saying:
• "I have counseled hundreds of overweight patients. Personal attention and thoughtful, customized advice, are key to losing weight and keeping it off long-term. Rise delivers on both fronts." ~Dr. Russ Phillips, Director, Center for Primary Care, Harvard Medical School
• "Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, these are very expensive programs…..this is the future." ~Fox News
• “Best of all, Rise is convenient and affordable—it’s with me every day no matter where I am, and it costs less than $15 a week, which is amazing for real-time, one on one professional nutritional coaching based on my desired goals." ~Tory Johnson of Good Morning America
We’ve helped thousands of people, and we want to make you our next success story!
• "I tell everyone about Rise. More than a way to lose weight, Rise (and Anar!) is teaching me to eat properly and well. I feel healthy and have lost 40 lbs." ~ Norma, 69, Texas
• "Rise helped me lose 20 pounds and keep it off during the holidays" ~Ryan, 34, California
• "Rise returned me to my pre-baby weight! I’ve lost over 37 pounds with Rise. It feels good to be losing weight without doing another diet - with a capital D!" ~ Cynthia, 41, New York
Did you get this far? We love you. So much.
Rise offers two membership options:
• Monthly, at $48.00 per month
• Quarterly, at $120.00 every 3 months
- Payment will be charged via Apple Pay or credit card after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically auto-renew at the chosen subscription price within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Your subscription will continue to auto-renew until it is canceled.
Rise integrates with Apple Health, Fitbit and Lose It! so that you can share steps and other fitness information with your coach.
We know you can do it! We’re excited to team up and help you reach your goals.
A major rewrite of the Journal improves stability, fixes underlying bugs, and enables future improvements. As part of this work:
* Rise 3.0 now requires iOS 9.3 or newer
* Date selection and scrolling between weeks is improved
* Voice Over control of the Journal is significantly improved
Ratings and Reviews
Best bang for your buck!
Having someone to be accountable to that has the knowledge to help you is worth every penny!
I'm down 9.4 lbs of fat in four weeks (and I've gained half a pound of muscle!)
My dietician helps me to make small changes to have a big and lasting impact!
Happy with my experience
Very happy with this app. The water does not always track properly, but the actual feedback you get from a real person is fantastic.
Good but buggy!
Good service when it works but it's super buggy!
- RISE Labs, Inc.
- 94.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Rise Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Rise Private Coaching $69.99
- Rise Private Coaching $20.99
- Rise Private Coaching $69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.