The Rural Municipality of Portage la Prairie was incorporated in 1879. It is the largest municipality in Manitoba with an area of approximately 2237 square kilometres (864 square miles). Our population is 6,791. We are centrally located in the Province of Manitoba. The west boundary is about 96 kilometres (60 miles) from Brandon and Winnipeg is located about 50 kilometres (30 miles) from our east boundary.
The RM of Portage la Prairie app provides residents and visitors with immediate access to local information such as notices, events, maps and contact information. As well as access to information, this app also provides the community with a means to share emergency information immediately with local residents.
- Photo slideshow (drawn from public website)
- Council Minutes and Agendas drawn from All-Net Meeting account
- List of local notices & upcoming events
- Service request form for the public to use to submit service requests (will be linked to All-Net Service Tracker account)
- Business directory (drawn from public website)
- Local maps (drawn from public website)
- E-News Registration form
- Contact information
- Local weather forecast
- The ability to receive notifications and see an archive of all past push notifications
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.