The ROAD iD app is perfect for runners, cyclists, kids, hikers, walkers, skiers and basically anyone not glued to the couch. Get it and you’ll have safety and peace of mind in the palm of your hands.
Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your ROAD iD Lock Screen will.
- Come take a look at some new stuff in the Store after your workout. We'll keep your ID looking fresh.
You can FINALLY use the "When in Use" location option. Sheesh, that was harder than we thought. Get out there and exercise!
Ratings and Reviews
Tried this a few times but it would cut out when I changed from wifi to data connection. Too bad because it is a great idea and free
Not Ready for Release
A long-time Road-ID user and happy client,I found this app is very disappointing. This app is definitely not ready. Emergency contacts cannot be added let alone saved. For Canadian users, province cannot be saved. So can't save emergency contact, can't save profile - app is useless. I would have preferred to see a lock-screen button that instructed first responders to look for my RoadID serial number and security code than the marginally useful crumb tracking and no-movement advisory. Hope for a useful update/bug-fix as the first version is a waste of memory.
Fantastic addition to my RoadID
This app works great. Allows for persons assigned to be alerted that I am heading out, they see where I am and they are alerted if progress stops (hopeful I don't ever use that feature). This is a must for those long lonely rides. Great added safety in addition to my RoadID bracelet which I also recommend you have on.
- Road ID Inc.
- 25.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Road ID Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.