“95% of players improved at guitar” –Toluna Consumer Survey
“You can really learn to play the guitar or bass.” –CNET
“It’s smooth, flexible, always encouraging, and makes practicing a pleasure rather than a chore.” –IGN
TRY IT NOW:
Get started with four free songs and unlimited access to interactive lessons and practice tools you need to learn guitar or bass*. Expand your library with our regularly updated catalog, featuring original recordings of the biggest hits available for in-app purchase. And get a fifth FREE blues song in the in-app shop! It's easy, just create a Rocksmith ID and visit the shop to download!
WHAT MAKES ROCKSMITH® THE FASTEST WAY TO LEARN**?
Tackle any song with our revolutionary and unique dynamic difficulty system, which automatically adjusts to your playing ability. Using precise real-time note detection, Rocksmith gives feedback on your performance and adapts the difficulty to keep you engaged, but also challenged.
Beginners can learn songs at their own pace until they’re hitting every note at the highest levels. Players of all skill levels can also use the in-game tools to set their own difficulty and speed for practice.
The Rocksmith method is the most proven digital method of learning guitar with more than five years of success and over four million players.
THE BEST PRACTICE TOOLS
• Dynamic Difficulty: Rocksmith reacts to your playing ability and tailors the difficulty level as you play, so you’re always challenged but never overwhelmed.
• Instant Riff Repeater: Select specific phrases within each song, or even a whole song, and adjust the difficulty and/or speed to practice however you want.
• Interactive Video Lessons: Learn in real time with over 80 lessons that teach basic and advanced skills.
• Practice Tracks: These specially authored tracks drill techniques introduced in lessons by applying them in a musical context.
• Course Mode: A structured curriculum that teaches basic techniques and familiar songs while tracking your personal progression
PLAY ORIGINAL ARTIST RECORDINGS
• Master Recordings: There are no sound-alikes, covers, or MIDI backing tracks here.
• An Ever-Expanding Library: New songs are added every week!
• Professionally Curated and Transcribed: Songs are transcribed and reviewed by our team of expert note trackers for unmatched quality and accuracy.
PRACTICE WHEN YOU WANT
• No Time Limits: Play and practice as much as you want for free with no time limits and no annoying ads.
• Flexible learning: Choose when and how you want to learn. Play up to five free songs and over 80 lessons, or add to your library from our growing catalog of hit songs.
GET CONNECTED WITH ROCKSMITH:
Follow Rocksmith on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on new content:
Watch our weekly developer live streams on Twitch for developer Q&As and song demos:
Or join the conversation and talk with other aspiring guitar players at our official forums:
• iOS 10.0 or later is required
*Restrictions apply. Download Rocksmith app and four pre-selected songs for free. Additional songs, including those featured, require separate purchases. Electric guitars and basses with a ¼"" jack require a separate adapter or interface to input their audio signal to their device and Rocksmith. Some third party guitar adapters and interfaces may experience compatibility issues with iOS 11.
**Research Strategy Group Inc. – March 2013 – US nationwide in-home placement study for Rocksmith (Console & PC)
- Minor security updates
- iOS version 10.0 or higher required
Check the in-app Shop every Tuesday for the latest tracks. We always offer the original artist recordings of hit songs, and we’re open to your song and artist suggestions at http://rocksmith.com/requests
Ratings and Reviews
Love it. Have it on xbox too
Its a fantastic tool. Ive had it on xbox 360 since it first came out, then bought it a second time due to a scratched disc.. then a third time for the xbox one, and the game has kept me interested and motivated to continue playing and learning. Unfortunately...after spending hundreds of dollars on DLC on xbox...it seems i would, then again, have to purchase all those songs i have on xbox.. to play them on my iPad...I have over 90 songs....at an average of 3 bucks after tax...im pushing the 300.00 mark..AGAIN!!!
I have, literally, spent over a thousand dollars on this game.
I absolutely love it... but come on...really.. couldnt there at least be a discounted buy in for all the DLC ive already paid for?
Great game too expensive
Ive used rock smith before, it’s great. The in app purchase is 2.99 per song. Needs more free music.
Great app but there are issues that need to be addressed
I’ve been using the Rocksmith app for the past few months and I really enjoy it. The gameplay is almost identical to the Xbox app, which is awesome. But the biggest problem I keep facing is that it signs me out of my Ubisoft account and constantly asks for me to sign back in. Sometimes I get errors “cannot sign in to service please try again later”, which is very annoying because it means I can’t access my downloaded songs.
I urge Ubisoft to fix this issue!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback -- We're really happy that you're enjoying the app! Regarding the login issue, can you let us know which login method you're using (RSID, Facebook)? Thanks!
- 327.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ubisoft
- In-App Purchases
- Brannan Street Blues Free
- Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune $2.99
- Bohemian Rhapsody $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.