“95% of players improved at guitar” –Toluna Consumer Survey
“You can really learn to play the guitar or bass.” –CNET
“It’s smooth, flexible, always encouraging, and makes practicing a pleasure rather than a chore.” –IGN
TRY IT NOW:
Get started with four free songs and unlimited access to interactive lessons and practice tools you need to learn guitar or bass*. Expand your library with our regularly updated catalog, featuring original recordings of the biggest hits available for in-app purchase. And get a fifth FREE blues song in the in-app shop! It's easy, just create a Rocksmith ID and visit the shop to download!
WHAT MAKES ROCKSMITH® THE FASTEST WAY TO LEARN**?
Tackle any song with our revolutionary and unique dynamic difficulty system, which automatically adjusts to your playing ability. Using precise real-time note detection, Rocksmith gives feedback on your performance and adapts the difficulty to keep you engaged, but also challenged.
Beginners can learn songs at their own pace until they’re hitting every note at the highest levels. Players of all skill levels can also use the in-game tools to set their own difficulty and speed for practice.
The Rocksmith method is the most proven digital method of learning guitar with more than five years of success and over four million players.
THE BEST PRACTICE TOOLS
• Dynamic Difficulty: Rocksmith reacts to your playing ability and tailors the difficulty level as you play, so you’re always challenged but never overwhelmed.
• Instant Riff Repeater: Select specific phrases within each song, or even a whole song, and adjust the difficulty and/or speed to practice however you want.
• Interactive Video Lessons: Learn in real time with over 80 lessons that teach basic and advanced skills.
• Practice Tracks: These specially authored tracks drill techniques introduced in lessons by applying them in a musical context.
• Course Mode: A structured curriculum that teaches basic techniques and familiar songs while tracking your personal progression
PLAY ORIGINAL ARTIST RECORDINGS
• Master Recordings: There are no sound-alikes, covers, or MIDI backing tracks here.
• An Ever-Expanding Library: New songs are added every week!
• Professionally Curated and Transcribed: Songs are transcribed and reviewed by our team of expert note trackers for unmatched quality and accuracy.
PRACTICE WHEN YOU WANT
• No Time Limits: Play and practice as much as you want for free with no time limits and no annoying ads.
• Flexible learning: Choose when and how you want to learn. Play up to five free songs and over 80 lessons, or add to your library from our growing catalog of hit songs.
GET CONNECTED WITH ROCKSMITH:
Follow Rocksmith on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on new content:
Watch our weekly developer live streams on Twitch for developer Q&As and song demos:
Or join the conversation and talk with other aspiring guitar players at our official forums:
• iOS 10.0 or later is required
*Restrictions apply. Download Rocksmith app and four pre-selected songs for free. Additional songs, including those featured, require separate purchases. Electric guitars and basses with a ¼"" jack require a separate adapter or interface to input their audio signal to their device and Rocksmith. Some third party guitar adapters and interfaces may experience compatibility issues with iOS 11.
**Research Strategy Group Inc. – March 2013 – US nationwide in-home placement study for Rocksmith (Console & PC)
- Updated and enhanced Course Mode: A way to track your progress through curriculum structured to help you learn basic techniques and familiar songs
- Added a tutorial and help feature for Riff Repeater so players can get the most out of this practice tool
- Various bug fixes
- iOS version 10.0 or higher required
Check the in-app Shop every Tuesday for the latest tracks. We always offer the original artist recordings of hit songs, and we’re open to your song and artist suggestions at http://rocksmith.com/requests
Ratings and Reviews
You get 4 classical songs and every other song is $4 each. Blind robbery, do not purchase, buy the game on any other platform if you're really interested in it, it comes with a large selection of songs.
Edit: In response to Ubisoft, yes this is a free game; but for example the steam version costs $43 and you get 50 songs plus the game. This version is free but to get 50 songs you would have to shell out $140 at $2.99 a song. Anyone would be better served by getting this on PC, PS4, Xbox One, or Xbox 360 and avoiding this poorly implemented rip off at all cost.
We’re adding more songs to the library every week – we plan to offer a wide selection of artists and genres here too! Also, please keep in mind that this is a free app, but the other versions of Rocksmith that come with a large library of songs are not free downloads. So while you do start with more music, you’re also paying more at the start.
Edit: As of version 0.95.0, we're testing different pricing for DLC. These prices may fluctuate during the soft launch, but the core app will remain free (including the four free songs). We welcome your feedback.
Dynamic difficulty driving me nuts.....
Jamming along at 50%, miss some solo notes, then have to pause to manually crank the slider back up when it drops down to 7. Can’t find a menu option to disable this and it does it in the repeater too. 5 stars to figure this out.
Hey, Jaylenko! For now, if you play the full song while in Riff Repeater, you can toggle off the 'Level Up' switch to keep the levels where you want them. The team has been made aware of your feedback regarding this feature. EDIT Feb. 13: We have just released an update that allows users to further customize or fully disable the dynamic difficulty system. Let us know what you think! http://ubi.li/z452s
- 326.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ubisoft
- In-App Purchases
- Brannan Street Blues Free
- Buddy Holly $2.99
- Anastasia $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.