Anyplace TV Home Mobile (ON)
By Rogers Communications Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is a free service for Rogers Digital TV customers with any digital set-top-box model.
With Anyplace TV Home Edition you can use your iPhone as your remote control, navigate and search for TV listings, and schedule your PVR when you’re away from home.
Anyplace TV Home Edition also supports watching Live TV channels at home, using your Rogers Internet, over Wi-Fi.
• Rogers TV and Internet customers can stream 87+ popular channels
• Rogers TV customers, use your smart phone as a remote control
• Browse and search the Guide from anywhere in Canada
• Schedule and manage your PVR - record, delete, and update on the go
• Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition included with your Rogers TV and Internet subscription
• Use your MyRogers account to login and start watching!
To take advantage of Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition, please log in using your MyRogers ID. To get started, visit Rogers' website. You will need the account numbers found on your invoice. Add your accounts on the “Account Registration” section under “My Rogers Profile.”
• Exclusively for Rogers Ontario Digital TV Customers
• iOS 7.0+
• A MyRogers account is required to access the service. Don’t have one? Rogers' website to register.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
After months of no updates, finally we get an update, and it brings us only a glorious new icon. Really Rogers? People actually got paid for this. What's next? Update the font in the text bellow the icon in another couple of months, lol.
It's working again! Definitely an overdue update.
New icon, same piece garbage.
The new icon works great though.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 08, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rogers Communications Inc.
- © Rogers Communication Inc. 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.