Anyplace TV Home Mobile (ON)
By Rogers Communications Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is a free service for Rogers Digital TV customers with any digital set-top-box model.
With Anyplace TV Home Edition you can use your Android phone as your remote control, navigate and search for TV listings, and schedule your PVR when you’re away from home.
Anyplace TV Home Edition also supports watching Live TV channels at home, using your Rogers Internet, over Wi-Fi.
• Rogers TV and Internet customers can stream 87+ popular channels
• Rogers TV customers, use your smart phone as a remote control
• Browse and search the Guide from anywhere in Canada
• Schedule and manage your PVR - record, delete, and update on the go
• Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition included with your Rogers TV and Internet subscription
• Use your MyRogers account to login and start watching!
To take advantage of Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition, please log in using your MyRogers ID. To get started, visit Rogers' website. You will need the account numbers found on your invoice. Add your accounts on the “Account Registration” section under “My Rogers Profile.”
• Exclusively for Rogers Ontario Digital TV Customers
• iOS 7.0+
• A MyRogers account is required to access the service. Don’t have one? Rogers' website to register.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
iOS 9 support
Has never worked. Ever.
One of the largest companies in Canada and this app went untouched for something like a year and a half. They finally updated it a while ago, it worked for a while (sometimes) and then not. A new update was just released today. It still doesn't work. It has never really worked. "Error: General Failure". That pretty much sums up the whole thing. Embarrassing.
From bad to worse
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...it does.
I was so excited to see an update... Hoping this app would actually start working... Nope.
Brutal brutal brutal
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rogers Communications Inc.
- © Rogers Communication Inc. 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.