Anyplace TV Home Tablet (ON)
By Rogers Communications Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is a free service for Rogers Digital TV customers with any digital set-top-box model.
With Anyplace TV Home Edition you can use your iPad as your remote control, navigate and search for TV listings, and schedule your PVR when you’re away from home.
Anyplace TV Home Edition also supports watching Live TV channels at home, using your Rogers Internet, over Wi-Fi.
• Rogers TV and Internet customers can stream 87+ popular channels
• Rogers TV customers, use your smart phone as a remote control
• Browse and search the Guide from anywhere in Canada
• Schedule and manage your PVR - record, delete, and update on the go
• Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition included with your Rogers TV and Internet subscription
• Use your MyRogers account to login and start watching!
To take advantage of Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition, please log in using your MyRogers ID. To get started, visit Rogers' website. You will need the account numbers found on your invoice. Add your accounts on the “Account Registration” section under “My Rogers Profile.”
• Exclusively for Rogers Ontario Digital TV Customers
• iOS 7.0+
• A MyRogers account is required to access the service. Don’t have one? Rogers' website to register.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Won't load any channels at all
Cannot even log-in >:-(
This new app version gives me "CONNECTIVITY ERROR: Unable to reach the remote service as it appears you are not connected to the internet....blah, blah, blah...." Really??!! Then how am I able to write this review on my ipad?! Whomever is in charge of business development or the app design interface should be fired. They need to be working round the clock to get the programming right for us customers who are paying top dollar for a service thats not being delivered. Recommend Rogers takes some pointers from Global, CTV and Bravo app developers since their apps deliver quality viewing....
Needs a rebirth
Hopefully the new CEO of Rogers can fix this ailing app.
1. Log in causes crashes.
2. Channels are not coherent when trying live.
3. Pixelated when trying to watch.
Please update this app and fix the above problems so we can move forward and enjoy your products.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 08, 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rogers Communications Inc.
- © Rogers Communications Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.