By ROKU INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free Roku iOS application allows you to:
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device
· Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV. Search is available today with the Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version), Roku TVs, and will be available on additional Roku players at a later date.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
· Enter text using your device's keyboard
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and TVs
· Enjoy your iPhone’s photos, music, and video on your Roku player or TV (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500), Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick only)
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your iOS device to the same network as your Roku player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player. This will wake your Roku player on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
What's New in Version 3.1.6
Works great so far