The Ron and Jane Graham School of Professional Development app provides students and clients of the school with tools to prepare for public speaking. These tools include:
• A time card simulator with the ability to record speeches and set custom speech lengths
• A playback feature where the corresponding time cards for the recorded speech will be displayed
• A cue card planner with reminders for when the speech will be taking place and the ability to directly email the cue card
• Contact information for the school, with the ability to email and phone from right inside the app
The Ron and Jane Graham School of Professional Development, College of Engineering is located at the University of Saskatchewan, housed in the College of Engineering. Through the Professional Communication Option, Engineering Entrepreneurship Option, and variety of rhetoric classes, students in the school get comprehensive training in the study and application of rhetoric.
-Fixed a bug where the notification badge number would not clear once the app opened
-Moved compatibility to iOS 8.4
- Leejay Schmidt
- 1.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Leejay Schmidt. Made under request by the Ron and Jane Graham School of Professional Development, College of Engineering. Images used under commercial license from freepik. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.