The #1 mobile law library app.
“I'm very impressed by what this app can do.” “It includes all of the features that you would want.” iPhone J.D.
“What helps set rulebook apart from its competition is the fact that you can treat it like you would a paper version of the rules. You can highlight sections (there are a few different highlight colors to choose from), make notes on sections, and bookmark sections. . . .” Third Apple
“Rulebook is well worth picking up and using.” MacLitigator
Using your court rules and other legal authorities has never been easier. Download this app and some of our free books (Federal Rules of Evidence, U.S. Constitution, etc.) and discover for yourself why the editors of The Bluebook®, A Uniform System of Citation®* and other leading publishers have chosen Rulebook™ to be the exclusive mobile publishing platform for their respective works. Access The Bluebook® and other leading copyrighted works along with all your federal and state court rules on one app—all of which are kept current through regular updates.
Take all the rules you have downloaded anywhere you go and quickly access them without the need for an internet connection. Download once; use anywhere.
With Rulebook™ you can:
* Search your entire library by key words or phrases.
* Touch any word to highlight, take notes, copy, print, and/or bookmark any amount of text.
* Navigate easily from rule to rule by swiping the screen or jumping to the rule using the active table of contents feature.
* Keep multiple rules and authorities open at once and toggle easily back and forth between authorities with Rulebook’s multitask function.
* Double tap anywhere in a rule to identify immediately what subsection of the rule you are viewing for easy citation.
* Jump directly to cited internal and external sources through active hyperlinks.
* Enjoy having all your content automatically kept up to date without losing any of your highlights, notes or bookmarks through Rulebook’s proprietary update tool.
To watch a 90-second video highlighting some of these features search for "rulebook app video" in your internet browser and select "Rulebook App for Lawyers" from the list.
Enterprise solutions are also available for law firms and other legal organizations. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
*The trademark and copyright in the Bluebook® are jointly owned by the Columbia Law Review Association, Inc., the Harvard Law Review Association, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review, and The Yale Law Journal Company, Inc., used under license.
Thank you for being a Rulebook user! In this update:
* Now you can find a word on the page you are viewing by pulling the screen down to reveal a search field. Pull the screen down by putting your finger on the title of the page and pulling downward. You can also use this feature to jump to a different rule in the book you are viewing. Of course, you can still search an entire book or across your entire library by accessing the search feature from the menu.
* You can sort your books in any order you wish by tapping on the up and down arrow icon on the home screen and then dragging the horizonal lines next to the book title up or down. You can also drag your most used books all the way up to the My Favorites section for easier access.
* You can open up the menu either by tapping on the menu icon at the top of the page, or, from the home screen, swiping the page from left to right.
* Bug fixes to make Rulebook an even greater resource for you.
- ReadyReferenceApps, LLC
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ready Reference Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Manual on Usage & Style - Sample $25.99
- Historical Documents Free
- United States Constitution Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.