RunKeeper - GPS Track Running Walking Cycling
By FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the more than 25 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music while you work out.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors.
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activities, achievements and plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.com.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
-Crash fix for users with a HRM
It is very user friendly. Displays your pace, distance and time without interupting your music. You can easily go back and forth from runkeeper and your music without interruption. Show your path and tracks your runs. Has great pre-programmed workouts to help you achieve your goals. Two thumbs up.
Great app but has a small bug
Great app with one small issue on the training program. When setting it to Kilometers, the app still give pace requirements in miles. In addition, having a pace range for 'slow' runs would be nice.
Great app, include weather
Love this app, would like to be able to save weather with each workout.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 06, 2014
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: RunKeeper, LLC
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- RunKeeper Elite Yearly Membership$19.99
- Elite Monthly Membership$4.99
- Advanced training program to help accomplish fitness goals. $19.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$14.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$24.99
- RunKeeper training Plan$29.99
- RunKeeper Training Plan$9.99