By Rodale Inc. Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
MARCH ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Time for a Hip Check: Learn how to detect and correct weakness in your hips so you can run faster and stay healthy.
• Grind of the Ancient Mariner: Why would a 90-year-old U.S. Navy vet run across the country? For the love of a 72-year-old ship.
• Your Perfect Half-Marathon: Whether you love dogs, net descents, or big-city races that feel grassroots—like Boston’s B.A.A. Half—we have the ideal race for you.
• Spring Shoe Guide: We put the newest models through their paces in the lab
and on the road and found 22 that topped the charts.
• In the Human Race section: Read about a store using gear and beer to build community, a former smoker turned into a desert-crossing ultrarunner, how female race directors are busting open the boys’ club, and more!
• Columns: Peter Sagal writes about how Shalane Flanagan’s hometown race helps launch new stars (Road Scholar), while Lauren Fleshman tells you why trying something new can save your sanity (The Fast Life).
• In the Training section: A month (or two) of easy running yields strength and confidence.
• In the Fuel section: Get more nutritional bang from your oatmeal with sweet or savory toppings.
• In the Mind + Body section: Are you relying too much on over-the-counter pain meds to keep you running?
• In the Gear section: Bridge the gap between cold and cool with lightweight outerwear. Plus: Feel like a pro with stylish compression socks.
• In the Races+Places section: Fans of The Oatmeal comic try to “Beat the Blerch.”
• I’m a Runner: Liz Miele Comedian, chocophile, marathoner.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
Not a good experience so far
I love runners world. But this app takes forever to download, it's slow, inconsistent, and I'm not happy at all. Hoping that things will improve.
Finally on iPhone
Happy to be able to read Runner's World on the iPhone.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Runner's World
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable Subscription$22.99
- August 2014$3.49
- April 2012$3.49
- January 2012$3.49
- The Trail 2012$1.19
- October 2014$3.49
- Feb 2013$3.49
- Jan 2013$3.49
- March 2015$5.79
- April 2013$3.49