Saboteur! is back in the extended and enhanced Ninja game for your iOS device. Featuring all-new graphics, gameplay and plot over hundreds of screens, this game is part remake and part sequel.
You are sent on a mission to infiltrate a guarded secret facility to retrieve a floppy disk that contains the name and locations of world’s top rebel leaders. Optional objectives include blowing up the facility and/or killing all guards in it. The escape is done by helicopter on the top of the building. As far as the story and other dramatic game elements go it is a straightforward game.
• Built-in original 1985 game
• Updated graphics and sound effects
• ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes - with real colour clash
• Collect a pickup to play in Amstrad CPC mode
• Remixed theme tune by Rob Shedwick
If you upgrade to the full version, you will get :
• Remove timer.
• Extended plot - learn the fate of the original ninja before Saboteur 2 began
• Extended map - explore the area and play extra levels
• Collect pickups to play the original in extra graphics modes, including Amiga, Atari 2600, BBC, Game Boy, NES and even ZX81
We regularly bring you updates and new features to improve your experience. This version address the 'back' button in the credits and 'other' menu, improves the in-app purchase and other bug fixes and improvements.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Stephane Denis
- 106.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2017 Incognito Games. Published by realtech VR
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.