Travel through the day more easily with SBB Mobile. The app offers simple and personalised timetable enquiries – and you can purchase a ticket in just two clicks. An integrated travel companion keeps you up to date on delays, platform changes and train cancellations in real time. You can now purchase your tickets by «monthly invoice» – Switzerland’s favourite way to pay online. And did you know that you can buy cheap tickets like the Saver Day Pass and supersaver tickets on the app?
• Connections from current location
• Local, national and international timetable queries
• Connection information with real-time data
• Occupation forecast
• «Take me home» functionality
The current version of SBB Mobile allows you to purchase the following types of tickets:
• Regular tickets in Switzerland
• Tickets for regional fare networks
• Supersaver tickets
• Day passes
• 9 o'clock travelpass
• Class upgrades (Switzerland)
• Class upgrades (regional fare networks)
• Nighttime supplements
• Seat reservations
• Bike reservations
• Bike passes
• Travelpass for children
• Travelpasses for dogs
• Class upgrade from 9 a.m.
• Special regional fare tickets
The available features of SBB Mobile are constantly being expanded. However, the following features are not yet available:
• Extension tickets
• International tickets
• Swiss travelcards
Payment options include credit cards, the PostFinance-Card or Apple Pay.
Data security and authorizations.
Why does SBB Mobile require authorisations?
To use the «Take me home» function and display the stops in the vicinity of the current location, the GPS function must be active.
Calendar and e-mail.
To import timetable information into the calendar, SBB Mobile requires writing and reading rights.
Camera hardware control elements.
To be able to personalize your touch-timetable.
- With SwissPass Mobile, you can easily display your public transport travelcard, such as a GA travelcard, Half-Fare travelcard, Track 7 or regional travelcard, in a digital format on your smartphone
- Optimising the contact form
Ratings and Reviews
Not intuitive and complicated for no reason. Why can’t i pay as i book and then the app asks if it should save the information, instead of going through the process of finding a ticket and then being told you have to cancel and find the payment information within the settings and fil it up AND THEN start again. Also, the sale-tickets are hard to find. Plus the app has a bunch of bugs.
Very useful but...
... Super saver tickets available on the mobile website are not shown on the app (even if they are available)
The best transport app I've used. I was visiting several cities in Switzerland for a week, and it was easy to book tickets and navigate around using this app. It shows you what platform your train will pull in on, and gives you live updates on when it'll be in the station, which was very helpful to me as a tourist. Also you can just show your digital ticket in the app instead of printing a ticket (and this function works without data/wifi).
- 67.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 SBB Personenverkehr
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.