WorkLink is an app that allows users to load step-by-step augmented reality instructions created by Scope AR and its customers.
The player pulls rich, engaging augmented reality content from a secure cloud server and loads the digital content onto a mobile device. Once the content is loaded, the user has the ability to go forwards and backwards through step-by-step AR instructions.
The instructions need to be initialized with a physical marker that a user prints out or displays on a computer screen. Once initialized, the user can see 3D and other digital content augmented and locked onto the real world.
- Camera settings now completely transfers to published projects (including interactive mode)
- Improved default camera position
- All published projects now visible prior to tracking
- ARKit clipping planes will now transfer over from authoring platform to player
- Scope Technologies US Inc.
- 176.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Scope Technologies US Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.