theScore – Sports Scores & News
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the only sports app you need. Lightning fast, incredibly deep and totally customizable - get real-time scoring updates and the most comprehensive live stats and breaking news from across all major leagues and competitions.
Build your own personalized feed by selecting the leagues, teams and players you want to follow. Turn on notifications and never miss a key play, major news story or injury update again!
What sports fans say about theScore:
· “In comparison to other sports apps, theScore is miles ahead.”
· “I use this app more than any other app on my phone. Perfect!”
· “My favorite sports app. So easy to get the information I want and simple to customize.”
· “It has it all: live scores, trackable players/teams. There’s nothing missing.”
· “You guys rock! My favorite baseball player is coming out of the bullpen so it is great to be alerted when he comes into the game.”
Real-time scores, updates and news across:
Baseball (MLB, College World Series)
Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness),
Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL),
Hockey (NHL, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four),
Soccer (Premier League, Euro 2016, Copa America, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX),
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator),
Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1),
Golf (PGA, LPGA, European Tour, Web.com Tour),
Tennis (ATP, WTA)
Want to suggest a new feature, league or need support?
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 5.7.0
· NEW: Baseball fans! We've added full coverage of the NCAA Men's College World Series!
· Reminder for Soccer fans - we've got full coverage of EURO 2016 and the 2016 Copa America tournaments!
· Bug fixes and performance enhancements
A mixed bag…
This is a decent app for news that is timely and fairly reported. Unfortunately, most of the writers (who are always enthusiastic) can't go into any depth because they lack a real understanding of "their" sport.
Also – just an observation: Women play top-level sports too (not just tennis!).
Nice addition of ncaa baseball!
Can't even open app
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 5.7.0
- Size: 78.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.