Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the best way to follow the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga and all major sports!
theScore delivers completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA, Web.com)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• Push Notifications: Notifications on the leagues, teams and players you care about including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Player Alerts: A fantasy manager's MVP! theScore’s Player Alerts notify you in real-time when a player you're following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. Need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up? We’ll let you know.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• MyScore - Create your own personalized stream of sports news, scores and stats, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. Our deep player data makes MyScore the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time.
• Trending News and Trending Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Trending News, an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Trending Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist! Want to join our beta program? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.thescore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 5.4.0
• Support for 3D Touch on NFL and NCAAF 'Scores' page (iPhone 6S and 6S Plus only)
• Made some design tweaks for better-looking team pages.
Like using theScore? Please take a few moments to leave us a review in the App Store!
Easily the best sports app
theScore is without a doubt the best sports app around. Perfect for everything between checking the scores and fantasy!
Time remaining in games for Apple Watch alerts
The latest update for the Apple Watch is pretty cool with it not only showing the team logo, but also showing the country flag as well.
The only problem with the latest update is that, for example during football and soccer games as well, within the alerts on the Apple Watch it doesn't show the time remaining in the game, so it's really hard to know if the game is almost over, or if they are in extra time. Sometimes, depending on where I am or what I'm doing, I am not able to take out my phone, so I have to rely on my Apple Watch alerts.
I have a soccer team I'm following, and during a game, I had no idea that it had gone into extra time. I thought that the game was over long before that, and just didn't get the "Final Score" alert. It wasn't till later on, I got an alert saying there was a goal, but it didn't show the time within the game, so I had no idea what was going on. I couldn't take out my phone to see. When I had the chance to take out my phone, I then realized that it had gone into half hour extra time.
Can this issues please be fixed in an update, please and thank you?
I like the score how well l receive the scores for the teams that i follow. I also like the news on what's going on out there in the world of sports.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 5.4.0
- Size: 58.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.