The Scotiabank Mobile Banking app makes it easy to manage your accounts, make payments, transfer funds, and more, all from your iPad.
BANK WHEN YOU WANT, THE WAY YOU WANT
• Deposit CAD and USD cheques anytime, anywhere using Mobile Deposit.
• We now support Apple Pay.
• Set up Travel Reminders, and we’ll automatically advise you to create a travel notification for your credit cards when you go abroad.
• Send Interac e-Transfers in Canada to your email contacts, or elsewhere in the world with Western Union Money Transfers.
• Apply for a new credit card or request a credit limit increase via Products & Services.
• Find a Scotiabank branch, ABM or advisor with the Locator. If you’re traveling, use it to find partner ABMs from the Global ATM Alliance, and save on fees.
• By pressing the button, downloading the Scotiabank mobile banking app published by The Bank of Nova Scotia, or setting up your device to do so automatically, you consent to the installation of this app, its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the app.
• If you enable Location services for our app, we’ll use this information to provide you with maps of services available in your area.
• If you enable Contacts, we’ll use this information to populate e-Transfer recipient information.
When you download or update this app or when you apply for, enroll in or use a Service via mobile banking, we may collect information about your computer or device, operating system, internet connection or telephone account, settings, IP address and device locational data, and transaction data, as well as personal information. We may collect, use, disclose and retain this information as set out in the Scotiabank Privacy Agreement ( http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,351,00.html) and to determine which settings are appropriate for your computer system, to provide or enhance digital functionality and banking options, and for security purposes, internal analysis and reporting. You may withhold consent to the collection, use and disclosure of this information, although this may prevent you from using the digital channel to apply for or use a Service, to communicate with us, or may reduce the functionality of that channel.
Contact us at 1-800-472-6842 (Canada/USA) or +14162883899 if you need support, or help uninstalling our app.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1 email@example.com
We've tuned up our app and fixed some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
No Touch ID
Add Touch ID and the rating will be 5 star.
App does not work well!
I’ve been using this app for about 6 years.
Now it has a LOT of problems,.
Cannot accept etransfers, it completely shuts down.
I removed and reinstalled the app, it worked once,
Today I had to use safari again.
When I called their help desk, I was advised not to use the app..most of their calls were about problems with the app,
Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.
It’s been a long time since I’ve had as bad an experience with an app as this one. Difficulty resetting password, difficulty calling in to do it over the phone (which we shouldn’t have to do in 2019), and then once the password was reset, the app won’t work anyway. It hangs right after setting up my security questions and when I click “continue to account”.... nothing. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.