See How You Eat Food Diary is a simple and easy-to-use photo food diary helping you to eat healthy & smart. At the same time tracking your meals.
1. See your daily meals at glance
2. Easy and simple to use
3. Regular meals mean you’re not constantly hungry
4. Feel more energetic
5. Get to your healthiest weight
6. Become aware of your eating habits
With the See How You Eat Food Diary, you can see at a glance all the meals you’ve had that day, compelling you to make healthier choices. Photographing your meals encourages you to change your eating habits. Meal reminders help you to eat regularly and you’ll feel more energetic throughout the day.
BENEFITS OF PHOTOGRAPHING:
• You’ll see at a glance all the meals of the day
• Photographing your meals encourages smart choices
BENEFITS OF REGULAR EATING:
• Stay energetic throughout the day
• Weight loss and weight controlling becomes easier
• Lose cravings for unhealthy foods
BENEFIT OF KEEPING A FOOD DIARY:
• According to studies keeping a food diary can double a person's weight loss
• People who keep food diary with SHYE Coach report they make smarter choices, eat more vegetables and pay attention to portion size
It doesn’t matter whether your goal is to feel better, be more energetic, to lose weight or manage your weight, See How You Eat helps you to succeed. It’s the easiest way to track your meals… and to eat regularly! No reason to go hungry!
Health Revolution Ltd develops simple and easy-to-use nutrition coaching concepts for mobile platforms. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of balanced eating in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against crash diets. We stand for permanent balance. Our vision is a world without dieting.
- A bigger text area on the meal boxes
- Minor bug fix
- Improved welcome material
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
Great little app which is so easy to use. Only been using for one week, and I'm already eating better! Taking a picture is easier than writing it down, plus it makes you realize how much and what you're putting into your body. Would have liked to give 5 stars but I don't like that it only tracks one week until you spend $ to purchase 28 days worth of saving your food diary. Wish it would save your food diary without a time limitation.
Hi, good to hear from you. Thanks for the positive feedback and development ideas. I also want you to know that big part of our philosophy is today. Today is the most important day of all days. Always good to look back a little, and then focus on today. Hope this helps?
The simplest way I know to track your mails
It is so easy to use this app: just snap a picture of your meal, add a note or two if you wish, and then you can look back at the end of the day, or the end of the week, and see all your meals and all your snacks. If I forget to snap a picture of the meal itself, I just go online and grab a picture of the same item. It beats typing in each item, so much quicker and easier.
Thanks for your feedback, and this great tip for other users as well.
Wish u could add more than 6 photos
I just take pictures of my meals when I eat, usually much later than the default times and I’m glad it automatically sets the time to when the photo is taken.
I do wish I had the option of adding more than 6 photos, because half the time I have maybe 2 “meals” and then 4-5 snacks throughout the day.
Hi, good to hear from you. Yes, you can add up to 12 photos. Click on the photo you already have, there is a +add-button on the big meal picture page. Press that. Then you can take another photo next to the already existing photo. Hope this helps? You can also email us by using the "give feedback" feature. We are happy to help.
- Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- 47.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 28days log, plan ahead, no ads $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.