Sephora App for iPad
By Sephora USA, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your hands on the best digital beauty experience. Sephora App for iPad connects you to the hottest products, fresh content, and the latest beauty trends.
Tap into these amazing features:
• Experience revolutionary search, shop, and purchase options using our advanced product filters, designed to quickly bring our beauty expertise straight to you.
• Shop any product online, or check to see if it’s available at your local Sephora store.
The Beauty Board
• Explore our new interactive gallery, where beauty addicts can share and shop their inspiration.
• Browse our community's photos to see all the products used to create each look and filter photos by popular categories like nails, eyes and hauls.
• Upload your photos and tag them with products.
• See the products Sephora staffers are obsessed with—and try them out for yourself.
• Get inspired by looks & trends from our Tumblr - The Sephora Glossy
• Find helpful tips and get expert advice in our online beauty community.
• See Sephora’s curated Pinterest boards, including pinner favorites like Nailspotting, Trending Now, and our Editors’ Board.
• Turn Beauty On! Watch the latest HOW-TO videos and get inspired.
• Discover events, classes, and beauty services happening at your local Sephora store.
• See your Beauty Insider information, including Beauty Insider point status, current rewards, and your Beauty Bag Loves list and purchase history.
Questions or comments? Tell us what you think! Email Sephora at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
What's New in Version 1.5.6
• Bug fix made for known scrolling issue.
Great for browsing and online buying
I usually shop at the retail stores but there are great promotions that be used online only and a larger selection of merchandise online. The IPad app is great for browsing product and for making purchases!
My one pet peeve is the glitch in which the app doesn't recognize Canadian postal codes no matter what format I enter it in. In previous revs, this feature worked well but suddenly it's broken. I like to check the stores so I can better plan my shopping trip.
Browser works better and faster!!
You would think when a reseller huge as Sephora would actually build a database for their iPad version, yet all they did was made a built-in browser, even if you just want to login to your account the app has to take you to the webpage. The worst part is the built-in browser sometimes time-out itself, and even if the page did load finally it would take ages for the pictures to show. And no, my Internet speed is not snail speed because if I use my browser everything load within seconds!! If you already familiar with the website, just use your browser, no point to download this app, it's a waste of time and your iPad memory!!