Sequences for Kids
By Club LIA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sequences for Kids is an educational game & tool designed to help children improve their communication and learning skills as well as their ability to relate with other children of their same age.
Your child will improve:
- Ability to build and structure his/her language
- Spatial depth orientation
- Communication & social skills
Additionally, Sequences was designed as a special educational tool by teachers and therapists which means that the app can be used by children that have special needs such as autism or other cognitive conditions.
Features included in Sequences:
• Create multiple personalized profiles for each kid with picture & own options
• 12 fun and engaging stories based on common everyday kids activities
• You can create your own Sequences using your photos and record your audio
• Track records and progress for each profile
• Universal: Create stories with your iPhone and play them on your iPad
• iCloud: Automatically backup & sync your sequences and progress
• Pattern & Teacher profile with security lock for content management
• Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 5 or later
• English and Spanish supported
“This app is one of the best special education apps I’ve had the chance to review. I love the versatility of the app and the way that my brain keeps coming up with ways to use it.”
- The iLesson lady
Sequences is recommend for children between the ages of 3 to 10 years old.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
* New design for iOS 7
* Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 29, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 87.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Maria de Lourdes Ibanez Aldana
- © EdNinja
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sequences Pack 1$1.19