SermonAudio iPhone + iPad Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Allows you to elegantly browse and search through the world’s largest library of free MP3 sermons from thousands of different speakers and stream or download immediately on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
In addition to finding good sermons, you can find faithful churches in your area or while away from home using our handy “Local Church Finder” by typing in your ZIP code or partial city name.
Summary of features include:
- Browse, search, and stream audio sermons!
- Browse, search, and stream video sermons!
- Browse, search, and read PDF transcripts!
- Bookmark your favorite churches and sermons!
- Browse through the daily featured sermon.
- Browse through all newest sermon additions.
- Churches by name, location, denomination.
- Local Church Finder. Find the nearest church!
- Browse or search by the speaker name.
- Browse through our recommended staff picks.
- Browse member-recommended sermon picks.
- By topic: Family, Marriage, Contentment..
- By category: Audio Books, Weddings, Funerals..
- Browse sermons by foreign language.
- Online Hymnal. Browse or search for a hymn!
- Read Spurgeon’s Morning & Evening devotional.
- Download sermons for offline listening.
- MyChurch 1-click access to home church.
- Maps offers interactive view of churches.
- Native multi-tasking + background playback!
- Video streaming and downloading support!
- Live video webcasting w/ multi-bitrate!
- For broadcasters: Create, upload, edit, and delete sermons right from your phone!
- Certain features available from the Apple Watch.
What's New in Version 4.2
This update includes improved support for the Apple Watch. Now you can listen to recent sermons from your home church using MyChurch, and keep track of what's currently playing on the 24x7 Radio Stream.
Incomplete or biased?
I love the idea but after downloading and searching
20 of my top preachers and some from list of Sid Roth episode you have but one direct. First was Bill Johnson, came up
8 sermons on exposing him. That's nice, an app should offer what is in demand not a selective take. Going down the list, no particular order: Guillermo Maldonado, Renny McLean, David Herzog, Sid Roth, Mark Virkler, Craig Hill, Rebecca or Patricia King, etc. Then I tried someone basic and "universally accepted" in the Christian sphere: Chuck Missler, came up one episode on the "Christian perspective concerning UFOs". Well I didn't look up LA Marzulli, Steve Quayle, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn or Chris Putnim. If I want their material is freely available is droves on YouTube unlike the pastors I was looking for. There was a dead giveaway when it listed in the directory of pastors, something along the line of "reformers...".
Code for we only offer a select viewpoint or denominational sermons for an app that boasts of thousands of audio podcasts without a disclaimer. Either put a disclaimer or offer a fuller range or material requested by those wish to use a POTENTIALLY great app for those who find the apple podcast app just isn't cutting it. Truth: "faith cometh by hearing" and I would like to hear my fave pastors. Thank you.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: SermonAudio.com, LLC
- © 2011 SermonAudio.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.