Shaw Phone Portal
By Shaw Communications Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pick up the Shaw Phone App to access your home phone’s call forwarding and voicemail when you’re out. With the Shaw Phone App, you’re never far away from home.
- Manage and listen to voicemail
- Turn on call forwarding while you’re out
- Add or remove email addresses for voicemail forwarding
- Set your number of rings before voicemail picks up
- Turn off the ability to leave a message
- Set up busy redial
- Activate or deactivate call waiting
- Manage 32 numbers that can be blocked
- Access your voicemail and change settings while on vacation
- Save time waiting to pick up voicemail
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Nice app needs notifications
As the title says it does not do notifications. Otherwise I really like the features of this app.
Won't let me log in
I create a username and password get into the portal and sign out. The next time I try to log on I keep getting an error message saying my credentials are not valid. I create another user name and password and the cycle continues. Very frustrating!
Can't save any changes
I can't save any changes through the app: it just returns error messages.
What's the point of an app that doesn't work?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shaw Cablesystems G.P.
- © Shaw Cablesystems G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.